Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour 4 Days itinerary is a great way to experience Most of southern Morocco. It will allow you to Travel to Morocco through the South of Morocco’s kingdom, crossing the Middle Atlas Mountains, see the cedar forests and monkeys (Barbay apes), enjoying the Ziz gorge and Valley, camel trek in Erg Chebbi dunes with a local desert guide (camel man) to watch the sunset and sunrise in the next morning, dine under the stars and listen to drums music and spending a night in a nomad tented camp. During this Morocco Tour, you will see also Todra gorges, Valley of roses, Visit the kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, and cross the high Atlas mountains to reach Marrakech.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your accommodation in Marrakech|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time 8 am.|
Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour 4 Days Highlights:
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes and views of the Atlas Mountains.
- Experience a camel trek in the Sahara desert.
- Spend a romantic night in a luxury desert camp.
- Visit the world heritage UNESCO sites and Kasbahs.
- Meet the wild Barbary Apes (Macaque) in Cedar Forest
- Enjoy a walk-in Todra and Dades Gorges.
- Meet the locals and learn about their culture and traditions.